Saturday, April 29, 2006

Some things you may never probably hear a gal discuss or say ::

1> Her age
2> Her weight
3> I dont wanna go for shopping
4> SRK'S acting makes wanna puke out
5> Am i looking too old for this dress??
6> Brad pitt reminds me of anniston's father
7> I wanna watch wrestling today...give me a hell yeah..
8> One should always arrive for a date on time..
9> That bald professor looks soo cute..
10> I hate sunsets and candlelight dinners
11> Television and k serials are not my cup of tea..
12> Weddings are not occassions to check out other people's clothes...
13> I dont have time for makeup..
14> Mine boyfriend is better than his..
15> Can i have your phone number??
16> My mobile never runs out of balance...
17> You are so truthful
18> I love when they apply butter and ghee on paratha and rotis
19> I wanna go to the stadium to watchthe india australia match
20> I love to be in driver's seat when going for a long drive ..
21> Can i F--K u ???

No comments: